Re: webmin translation and encoding question

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 17:43, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 February 2005 14:34, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> I need to check but I think webmin-ldap-skolelinux was the only module
> changed this way.

oh question:
- development of wlus is no longer done in skolelinux cvs but in the
debian-edu svn repo on altioth, right?
- So is there any particular reason way the webmin-ldap-skolelinux dir in
skolelinux cvs still exists?
--
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)
    Coördinator Belgisch Skolelinux team