Re: Reimbursement of travel expences regarding developer gatherings

>How about "IBAN" Account number: In Germany we have a Bank Code (BLZ)
>and an account number, is this internationally the same?

>Thanks
>Regards
>Ralf.

Not in Poland at least :-)

Most banks have a utility so you can generate your IBAN account number.
http://www.postbank.nl/ing/pp/page/frameset/form/0,2839,1859_180726_533483,00.html?FormLinkId=533483
Like here bij Mijn Postbank.nl  :-)

Better check out your local bank transfer costs.
Some banks are greedy.
Norway is outside EU, so EU rules about transfer costs don't apply.
Quite possibly it would be cheaper for some to get the
money sent to a PayPal account.

Greetings
Jim Oksvold