Weekly report week 4, plans for week 5

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:19:21PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> I investigated #291124 and found both the reason for the
> breakage and a way to fix it. now i need to implement it.

this was done.

i cant recall what i did in the beginning of the week, i forgot
to take notes.

furthermore we got some money for debconf5 and opened
registration.

after that i started hacking on WLUS again, fixed some bugs and
started to integrate finnarnes scripts for exams. feedback about
what permissions people are using is still outstanding.

a major part of the developer gathering was spend in a group
photo session. furthermore i talked about cerebrum with whoever
cared to listen and discussed AFS with jonas.

this week i started to switch wlus from cvs to svn on
svn.debian.org, where also debian-edu has its repository.

monday and tuesday i recovered from the gathering and did minor
stuff for debconf5