Re: New SkoleLinux Installation

Michael Bishop wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to explain the situation of the iso's.

I installed with sarge-i386-bzzware.raw, but could not get X to startup,
the errors were cryptic and an hour of googling did not get me any
closer to a fix.

I think I'll give sarge-i386-1.raw a try because it is the latest and it
could use some field testing. Beyond the reported debian-edu bugs,
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=debian-edu&archive=no
, are there any other issues to look out for?

Also look at bugs for debian-edu-config and debian-edu-install and look at bugs.skolelinux.no, look at http://bugs.skolelinux.no/buglist.cgi?version=sarge-alpha&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

and the dokuments described later in this email, which I actually wrote earlier, but because you top-post are later ...

please dont top-post when replying to email (at least not to me)

Thank you.

no (big) problem

Michael

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:26:01 +0100, "Finn-Arne Johansen" <faj@bzz.no>