Re: debian-edu repository moved to subversion

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 02:28:37PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I've completed the first stage of switching the debian-edu repository to
> subversion. The second stage will have to wait until this weekend (I've got
> a flight to catch). With the first stage done you can switch to using
> subversion already, commit emails are working, but some other scripts are
> not yet updated.

i tried to cvs2svn the webmin-ldap-skolelinux cvs repository into
the debian-edu repository on svn.debian.org.

I tried several differnt approaches, but everything i and people
on #debian-devel came up with failed untill now.

svnadmin load /srv/svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu --parent-dir webmin-ldap-user-simple < /tmp/cvs2svn-dump
<<< Started new transaction, based on original revision 1
     * adding path : webmin-ldap-user-simple/trunk ...svn: File not found: transaction '1983-7', path 'webmin-ldap-user-simple/trunk'

or

cvs2svn -s/srv/svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu --trunk=trunk/src/webmin-ldap-user-simple /tmp/webmin-ldap-skolelinux/

joeyh, could you please look into this/help? the cvs repository
is in /srv/svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/webmin-ldap-skolelinux,
the cvs2svn-dump.bz2 is at /srv/svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu