Re: New SkoleLinux Installation

Hi Michael,

as for mere thin client servers, I can only encourage you trying out
finn arnes sarge version. You will find it easiest beneath the Download
section of skolelinux.org.

Am Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2005 05:23 schrieb Michael Bishop:
> sarge-i386-bzzware.raw

this looks well. mind the time stamp - there ia an about weekly rebuild.

> Does the presence of a powerpc iso mean we can use PPC servers as
> well?

virtually, yes. As there are few ppc users so far, your sepcific testing
would be highly appreciated. BTS is the destination for any debug
reports - irc a good option for realtime debugging.

good luck
regards
Ralf.