Re: todo for the weekend

Am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005 22:55 schrieb Mari Wang:
> It would be good to know what exactly is expected of us here.  Markus
> has mentioned that we need to do it well, but a more precise
> definition of 'it' would be helpful.  Anyone?

It'll depend on the kind of tracks we'll leave, I suppose :)
Crumbles should be kept from ruining the carpets by those neat invention
called "plates". As my plane leaves quite late in the evening, I might
get the chance to join the cleansing team - even though tidying up is
none of my strenghts ;)

See you soon
Regards
Ralf.