Re: todo for the weekend

[Andreas Schuldei]

> there are a lot of odd jobs left to deal with for the weekend.
> feel free to volunteer for jobs by putting your name behind jobs.

I think most of these things are more or less under control now:

> FOOD
> food for 40 people (breakfast, lunch, coffee)
> needs to be bought, prepared, cleaned up

For the buying bit, Markus has said he can go with his car to do the
shopping.  He will need at least one person to help him carrying and
shifting and sorting things out, I trust someone will come forward for
this on Saturday.  Should possibly be arranged on Friday night, but I
will leave the details here to Markus.

> - buying: estimated money needed: 40*40*4=6400NOK
> 	(this will be refunded or available up front, of course.
> 	talk to )
>   shoppinglist and car would help
>   - bread
>   - margarine
>   - milk
>   - coffee
>   - coffee filters?
>   - tea bags
>   - sugar
>   - several different spreads (fish, sallad, salami, cheese)
>   - cuecumbers
>   - tomatoes
>   - cookies
>   - diskwasher tabs
> - preparing/cleaning up:
>   people (two for the better entertainment) should prepare the
>   small meals. this could consist of
>   - slice bread, salami, tomatos, cuecumbers...
>   - open cans,
>   - cook coffee,
>   - clean the tables before the event
>   - put out cups, plates, silverware
>   - empty garbage
>   - ...
> - cleaning up (done together, too)
>   - collect plates, forks, dead bodies from under the tables
>   - empty garbage
>   - fill disk washer, start it, empty it, repeat until done
>   - clean tables
>   - put food away so it wont dry out of gets bad

This (as in both cleaning up and preparing food) has often been done
on a more or less ad hoc basis.  A more organised setting might be
desirable this time as we are so many people, though.  This is an easy
task, it can be divided among many people who don't have to help more
than once or twice.

Please step forward and volunteer.  This is a task that very clearly
benefits us all and something everyone can easily contribute to.  It
would be preferable if one (or more) person(s) could step forward and
take responsibility for the coordination of this as well.

> RESTAURANT BOOKING
> we need to reserve tables SOON! (pere coordinates this, i guess)

Frode has made an effort here, and has posted request for dinner
preferences and other information in a separate email

> CLEANUP of Ulsrud
> who can fill in here what needs to be done? finnarne, markus?

It would be good to know what exactly is expected of us here.  Markus
has mentioned that we need to do it well, but a more precise
definition of 'it' would be helpful.  Anyone?

Mari :)

--

Mari Wang