Re: Fwd: Sarge - Installation ... / apt-get upgrade?

Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005 13:35 schrieb Georg Damm:
> I used the image ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/cd-sarge/sarge-i386-1.raw
> an booted with linux26 and the hardwaredetection was fine (in
> contrast to the 2.4 kernel).

Hi there,

some other discussions plus winter holidays seemingly let this thread
fade away. However, we still are interested in your meanwhile
efforts ;)

Myself I got really positive experiences using a recent bzz image.

@Finn-Arne: I wonder to what extend it could be possible to apt-get
upgrade some Venus LTSP to your sarge version by just swapping the
sources? As for tjener, I could imagine that upgrading ldap could make
things break - but shouldn't a thinclient server pass that step?

regards
Ralf