Re: Using squidguard blacklists in skolelinux(.de)

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 15:15, Herman Robak wrote:

>  Linking has generally been considered legal, even if the link
> points to illegal material.  In Norway and the USA, at least.
> There may be different legal precedents in other countries;
> do you know of anyone in particular?

 I can think of one exception in particular: DeCSS in the USA.
And that was controversial.

 Certain political views (starting with n and ending with azi)
are no-no in Germany and France.  Links pointing to them may
be considered contraband there.  I consider that a bug in their
legal system, and am not sure how or if we should work around it.

--
 Herman Robak