security holes in debian-edu

I put together a page listing security holes in sarge and Finnarne
suggested I add a version limited just to security holes in debian-edu,
to complement the page we have listing RC bugs that affect debian-edu.
This is it: http://debian-edu.alioth.debian.org/logs/securitylist.html

Only the lines in bold should affect debian-edu, although in some cases
it can be incorrect, for example the kernel-source holes currently
listed in non-bold affect us even though the kernel-source packages are
not on the debian-edu CD, since kernel-image packages based on them are
on the CD.

--
see shy jo