Re: Cryptit / Re: Map of skolelinux developers

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 15:41, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004 17:00 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> > I was asked who should be in this list, and how I define Skolelinux
> > developer.  I define it very broadly, covering everyone invited to
> > the Skolelinux developer gatherings (everyone having done, currently
> > doing, or planning to do work in debian-edu :).
>

> Hi Petter,
>
> as this question is answered, I won't hesiatate getting a cvs access :)
> Following the Intro, I fell over "use cryptit".

 Follow the link at <http://developer.skolelinux.no/cvsusage.html>,
which goes to <http://developer.skolelinux.no/scripts/cryptit>.

 That is a Perl script, helpfully served as text/plain, so you
can read it and verify that it does what you think it should do.

 You save it and run it on your computer.

--
 Herman Robak