Cryptit / Re: Map of skolelinux developers

Am Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004 17:00 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> I was asked who should be in this list, and how I define Skolelinux
> developer.  I define it very broadly, covering everyone invited to
> the Skolelinux developer gatherings (everyone having done, currently
> doing, or planning to do work in debian-edu :).

Hi Petter,

as this question is answered, I won't hesiatate getting a cvs access :)
Following the Intro, I fell over "use cryptit".

http://www.jettrans.at/ger/tools/cryptit.php is what I found (nothing
locally!), but as it is not https ans a foreign server, anyway, won't
use this! What exactly is meant? Of course, I could create a new local
user and copy the hash codes from shadow - but...

Regards
Ralf