Map of skolelinux developers

Someone mentioned earlier how nice it would be with a map of the
location of the skolelinux developers, like the map of schools using
skolelinux.  I finally found time to make it.  The list currently only
list me, so all the others will have to add themselves to the list.

The system consist of three files in CVS, /skolelinux/www/:

  developers.png

    The map, available from
    <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/developers.png>.  Currently
    only covering europe.

  developer-markers.xplanet

    The coordinates and labels of each individual developer.  This
    file is manually edited.  Please add yourself to the list, if you
    know your coordinate.

  developer-markers.sh

    The script taking the list of coordinates and generating the map.
    Run this when you have changed the list of developers, and check
    in the new map file.

Have fun.  I look forward to seeing all of you fill in your
coordinate.