Re: Tux Paint translations

On Thursday 12 August 2004 11:31, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> BTW, all this talk of translations reminds me that Tux Paint still
> needs some translations, and translation updates. :^)
>
> See:  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/help/

I finnally got around to adding a pointer to this on the
contribute/translation section of the portal.

If anybody knows about (or wants to take the time to find) the places to
start on translation of other software used in Skolelinux could you please
reply with that info, so it can be added as well.
--
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
    Coördinator Belgisch Skolelinux team