Tux Paint translations

BTW, all this talk of translations reminds me that Tux Paint still
needs some translations, and translation updates. :^)

See:  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/help/

We recently set up a system to allow en-masse translations of
the 'rubber stamp' description strings using PO files (even though,
in the end, the stamps use their own text file format, and not gettext)

To name a few random languages I'd love to see supported:
  Thai, Arabic, Navajo, Nepali, Tibetan, Farsi, more Indian languages

;)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            "Avoid missing ball for high score"
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/