Re: Shouldn't we have a Webmin interface to cron?

The crontab plugin is in already webmin-core, however it is not enable
by defaut.

You need to activate it for the user you are using when connection to
webmin. To do so just go to the Webmin ACL configuration panel, or got
at https://YourHost:10000/acl

--
CDDP des Landes
Ingénierie Éducative