Re: When two becomes one...

Frode Jemtland, 11.02.2004 15:43:
Tuesday 10 February 2004 15:59, wrote Vidar Tyldum:

I have recieved questions about subscriptions and just want to make it
clear that *no one* needs to subscribe or unsubscribe anywhere.

I don't know if this only apply to me, but I keep getting 2 duplicate mails for each mail to this list.... Is this meant to be a feature ? Is this because I was subscribed to both list before the merge ?

I would believe so. There was 3 duplicates according to the listmaster I spoke with, so I figured he dealt with them but I am not sure. Could you have subscribed with different addresses (check headers of the messages)?

If so, can the list owner please remove one of my instances ?

Contact <listmaster@lists.debian.org> and let them know what list you are subscribed to and which address to remove.

--
Vidar Tyldum
EOF