Re: When two becomes one...

Wednesday 11 February 2004 16:02, wrote Vidar Tyldum:
> Frode Jemtland, 11.02.2004 15:43:
> > Tuesday 10 February 2004 15:59, wrote Vidar Tyldum:
> >>I have recieved questions about subscriptions and just want to make it
> >>clear that *no one* needs to subscribe or unsubscribe anywhere.
> >
> > I don't know if this only apply to me, but I keep getting 2 duplicate
> > mails for each mail to this list.... Is this meant to be a feature ?
> > Is this because I was subscribed to both list before the merge ?
>
> I would believe so. There was 3 duplicates according to the listmaster I
> spoke with, so I figured he dealt with them but I am not sure. Could you
> have subscribed with different addresses (check headers of the messages)?
>
> > If so, can the list owner please remove one of my instances ?
>
> Contact <listmaster@lists.debian.org> and let them know what list you
> are subscribed to and which address to remove.

Thank you Vidar.

List masters. As you can read over, I keep getting to mails for each mail sent
to the debian-edu@lists.debian.org. This mailinglist has been merged with
devel@skolelinux.no. I was subscribed to both, and I'm probably represented
twice. Another solution is that I might be registered with two different
addresses. (It is the same address in both the headers, so i don't think this
is the case)

My mail addresses are:
frode.jemtland@skolelinux.no
fjemtland@skolelinux.no
It might also be:
frode_jemtland@email.com
frode@jemtland.com

Only one of these should be subscribed......

--
-Frode

The first version always gets thrown away.