Re: When two becomes one...

Tuesday 10 February 2004 15:59, wrote Vidar Tyldum:
> I have recieved questions about subscriptions and just want to make it
> clear that *no one* needs to subscribe or unsubscribe anywhere.

I don't know if this only apply to me, but I keep getting 2 duplicate mails
for each mail to this list.... Is this meant to be a feature ?
Is this because I was subscribed to both list before the merge ?

If so, can the list owner please remove one of my instances ?

--
-Frode

Never make anything simple and efficient when a way can be found to
make it complex and wonderful.