Re: Next debian-edu devcamp October 22th to 24th

[Petter Reinholdtsen]

> [Joey Hess]
>> Someone local I hope. :-)
>
> Well, someone interested at least.  The local part is not too
> important, as long as someone with a good location volunteer to host
> it.  I've organized several gatherings without being close to the
> final venue.  The trick is sending lots of emails, getting
> volunteers to do the local part. :)

Alright.  Volunteer just stepped forward.

>>> Should we plan one in December, or perhaps in January?  Mid/late
>>> Januar would be a good, I believe.
>>
>> I agree with January, missing the holiday season is good. And I may
>> be strange but I'd like to see Norway in January. At least for a
>> few days.  :-)
>
> OK.  January it is.  Available weekends are 14-16, 21-23 and 28-30.
> Next step is to announce a call for votes, and try to find somewhere
> to host it.  :)

The usual voting procedure will take place in order to choose a date,
starting now.  The motivation for the long notice is to give our
international project participants a fair chance to obtain reasonable
tickets, and thereby the opportunity to join.

I will count and summarise the votes on Monday the 7th of November,
implying that any votes submitted after that date are too late.

To give your opinion, send an email to either
debian-edu@lists.debian.org or skolelinux@skolelinux.no or enter your
relevant details directly into
skolelinux/www/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/opplegg_utviklertreff_2005-01.txt
in cvs.

The file in cvs can be viewed at
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/opplegg_utviklertreff_2005-01.txt> at any time.

Mari :)