Re: Next debian-edu devcamp October 22th to 24th

Markus Gamenius wrote:
> fre, 01.10.2004 kl. 23.20 skrev Petter Reinholdtsen:
> > Next devcamp was just announced by Markus for 22th to 24th of October
> > on the norwegian linuxiskolen@skolelinux.no.  This time we will also
> > have a general assembly for the member organisation in Norway.
> >
> > I assume Markus will make more info available as soon as possible,
> > just wanted to give you all a heads up in case you can make it. :)
> >
> > JFYI.
>
> We will meet in Oslo, and general assembly will be held on saturday
> (23). More info in some days.

It's quite hard to get plane tickets for an intercontinental trip and
arrange everything else with only 21 days of warning. I'd like to attend
one of these meetings, but it seems I will again miss this one due to
not enough advance warning. Would it be possible sometime for one of
these meetings to be scheduled 6 weeks in advance?

--
see shy jo