Re: First module to (un) lock rooms with webmin.

Am Montag, 11. Oktober 2004 22:53 schrieb Ralf Gesel|ensetter:
> It is an pre-alpha version, so please be aware of just putting it to
> the stated directories!

Hi, no bugs no human:
the script "roomslock" lacks a slash in the path where it creats the log
file (it should be: touch /etc/squid/room-$1... ).

Meanwhile I have put it on tjener and can use it! I put some HTML code
in the outpuck to have locked rooms red and open green. Next step
should be to use the locale setting in order to display messages in
other languages than English. Any hints for this?

Regards
Ralf