weekly report week 41

Done last week:

 - Made the installer skip autopartkit on standalone profile installs.
 - Worked with Finnarne on #274742.
 - Uploaded all the d-i udebs after the string freeze, and began the build
   process for the next release.
 - Dealt with various problems that were breaking the d-i initrd builds
   (broken upx, bad dependencies on libiw27, crashing fakeroot on mips,
   missing build deps, etc).
 - More tracking and fixing of security holes in sarge.
 - Followup on udeb source propigation to sarge (but it still has not
   happened.)

Plans for this week:

 - Fix languagechooser cyrillic issue.
 - More babysitting of the d-i initrd builds. (Including fixing rootskel
   FTBFS)
 - Finish bochs test framework support.
 - Work on RC bugs on debian-edu packages.

General TODO list:

 - Assign bugs in the Debian BTS for the items listed in
   http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2004/03/msg00017.html
   (After verifying/reproducing them).
 - Read over the new English translation of the drift book.
 - I'd like to begin checking all recent CAN numbers to see if those
   security holes are fixed in sarge, but this is such an enormous task
   that I'm hesitant to begin (could take weeks).

--
see shy jo