weekly report week 40

Done last week:

 - Prepared d-i tc2 release
 - Worked with James Troup and the release managers on udeb source
   propigation to sarge.
 - Work on ntfs resize support and raid5.
 - Work on lowmem installs.
 - Fixed autopartkit crash.

Plans for this week:

 - Fix debian-edu bugs 274742 (mandatory) and 274745 (hopefully)
 - Finish bochs test framework support.
 - Work on RC bugs on debian-edu packages.
 - Followup on udeb source propigation to sarge.

General TODO list:

 - Assign bugs in the Debian BTS for the items listed in
   http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2004/03/msg00017.html
   (After verifying/reproducing them).
 - Read over the new English translation of the drift book.
 - I'd like to begin checking all recent CAN numbers to see if those
   security holes are fixed in sarge, but this is such an enormous task
   that I'm hesitant to begin (could take weeks).

--
see shy jo