Re: Comments on the "Skolelinux - User Requirements·Specification"

> > > 3.5.3. Delivery directory
> > >
> > > Here pupils should be able to deliver finished documents or
> > > files. This directory should not be readable by other
> > > pupils. Teachers should easily be able to fetch and move these
> > > documents and files.
> >
> > Hm, I suspect this feature would be better handled by a web based
> > learning management system.  Any views on this?

Permissions simmilar to /incomming on ftp servers?

Assuming user private groups and umask 002.

/home/tux/priv		tux tux drwx------
/home/tux/pub		tux tux drwx---r-x
/home/tux/incoming	tux tux drwx--s-wt

/home/tux/public_html	tux httpd drwxr-x---