Creating Machine Accounts for MS WinClients

Dear List,

having several MS Windows clients at our school, I never had to add machine
accounts on the server. Instead I joined the domain "SKOLELINUX" from the
clients using the samba-root-account. My experience is limited to WinNT and
Win2k, however.

Now there have been descriptions on how to create machine accounts that tell
the reader to use webmin. Is this for W98 then? Or other versions? Or is it
rather obsolete?

This question is mainly for consistent documentation, I'd never use webmin to
add machine accounts.

Regards
Ralf