Re: Please translate debian-edu-install debconf templates

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 19:29, Athena - Joe Scaramucci wrote:
> Hello Petter,
> I'm not sure if this is the right way to submit a po file (if not, excuse
> me) ... but here is the it.po you asked for.
>
> http://195.120.79.79/skolelinux/debian-edu-install/it.po

committed, tnx

> Any other priority or urgence ? :-)

take a look at http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/contribute/translation/,
there's a status page linked from there that should tell you what still
needs to be done for Italian. Basically installation and locale-setup is
done, translation of admin-tools and docs still is missing for Italian

> joe -> maybe the new Skolelinux Italian Language Coordinator

http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/contribute/translation/coordinators/
shows that Italian doesn't currently have a coordinator

-> if you want the job it's yours.

You'll want to request cvs-access to both the debian-edu alioth project
(create an alioth account and mail the project admins) and the
skolelinux.org cvs server (instructions are at
http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/contribute/cvs_intro), you should also
subscribe to debian-edu@l.d.o if you haven't already.
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)