Re: Q: Cups on Tjener without X and Postscript ?

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 08:42:21AM +0200, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:

> Is there any deeper insight into this matter, yet?
Well, not very deep ;), but when we irc'ed about this. And I was adding
packages to tjener, I had forgot to put in the parallell cable... so my
testing felt apart ( I lost track of which packages really was needed).
I could do a new test, but my schedule don't allow
it right now.
--
Jarle Osmund Vågen
mob  : +47 920 45 163