week 30 report, week 31 plans

I releleased a new WLUS, restoring full functionality after the
security fix and fixing a problem finnarne saw when upgrading the
ldap backend.

While doing that i ran into a set of porblems in the ldap upgrade
which could not be solved without more intimate knowledge of the
ldap schema layout. So i wrote a schema parser and tried to
implement some mechanics to recognize corrupted ldifs and fix
them. This enables fix_ldif to cope with a twisted double
sturctural objectclass error in our automount entries. Finally
i extended fix_ldif to be able to cope with samba attributes. So
i spent most of the week with this.

Furthermore i
- started a "small jobs list for german feature localisation"
- mailed vidar about my further (vague) vacation planns
- answered some Mails (regarding the cooperation with a german
  schoolserver project)
- more mails (translation issues)
- struggled with the swedisch Försäkringskassan and tax
  authority, for money for parental leave (ongoing...)
- had a telephone meeting with Petter and Mathias about our plans
  with cerebrum and wrote the meeting-minutes
- wrote a complaint to Hertz car rental about a too high bill
  (LinuxTag)
- plotted some cunning schemes regarding sarge bugfixing with
  petter
- participated in the german mailing list.
- phone meetings with germany regaring the situation and progress
  there
- wrote this report

next week i plan to
- struggled with the swedisch Försäkringskassan and tax
  authority, for money for parental leave
- revise the cerebrum package and upload it
- finish the fix_ldif rewrite and upload a new version of wlus
- send in the phone and travel bills to markus and vidar
- look for a new notebook
- check out new mobile phone contracts
- check out Max and Arkturs Kerberos configurations
- refine the "small jobs list for german feature localisation"