Re: Upgrading from 1.0 is asking lots of questions

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 07:21:55PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Upgrading skolelinux 1.0 to the latest packages in the woody/local APT
> source ask a lot of questions about conffiles.  The webmin packages
> seem to have changed several of these.  This will make it impossible
> for my religions teacher to upgrade these packages, and we should try
> to avoid it.

There is 3 questions. that are asked, and all off them should be
accepted with the default answer, which is "No"

> As it stands, I suggest we document the correct procedure for each of
> these questions, and make such upgrade document available for the
> users.

Actually, It's allready in the DESA:
 During the upgrade you will be asked if you want to upgrade some
 config files. Please say no, as these config files are carefully tuned
 for you debian-edu/skolelinux installation.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no