Re: Can some one please help me.

Hi Maxwell,

thank you for your request. I am sure there will be somebody who could
send you a copy of KNOPPIX to start with.

Am Samstag 12 Juni 2004 18:00 schrieb John Williams:
> I am told some criminals use peoples postal addresses for criminal
> activities, so please do not write you mail address at the back of
> the mail.

This sounds strange to me: How could anybody from Ghana abuse my home
address? Whatsoever, I'd say there should be a non-profit organization
that has the budget for such postings. (If Maxwell gets more than one
copy, this should be alright, too).

How about NGO's in Ghana itself? Could he get a copy of KNOPPIX at some
office or embassy? Spreading education and software for free, including
to Africa, is a political aim of the open source movement....

Maybe you could tell us the specifiactions of your PC?` Are you working
for any educational institution? Could you possible (in future) assist
schools in setting up a computer network based on Skolelinux?

Regards
Ralf