Re: flight-of-the-amazon-queen - a nice game

Am Sonntag 13 Juni 2004 15:05 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> During debconf4, someone showed me this game, recently available in
> Debian unstable.  It looks like a good game.  Perhaps something for
> us?

ehem, how about space availble? I'd rather plea for chess (phalanx,
xboard) or, maybe, enigma (which has physical experience). But, well,
tastes are different. Is that adventure internationalized? Has it
historical facts in it, to provide an educational effect?

Regards
Ralf G.