Can some one please help me.

Hi,
My name is Maxwell and a student. I have heard a lot about linux and I would like to switch from windows to linux. I have asked some question about it and and I have also read the tutorials at www.aboutdebian.com (I would want to practice all that). I have finally decided to switch. But I don't have any Debian CD set to install and learn. I was told I could download it for free, but due to the slowness of the internet connection in this country it will take me ages. I tried to but could not. I therefore wish to beg of any of you to, If he/she can, to send me a copy via mail. I am told some criminals use peoples postal addresses for criminal activities, so please do not write you mail address at the back of the mail. You may write just your name or e-mail address so I can write back to thank you. Thanks and may the good Lord bless you.
My mail address is:
Maxwell O. Yeboah
P. O. Box NT 363,
Accra, New-Town,