Re: Some questions about translation

Hi Cobaco e everybody else,

> Feel free to incorporate translations into CVS, make sure you
> coordinate with the upstream translation-teams of Debian/KDE/...
> though.

Ok... i'll try to contact them. In fact, i'm in doubt if i NEED to do this
to incorporate the translation to Skolelinux or if we have some tool to do
the merge... I think this was answered on the last message that i receive
(i'm not with it here now).
> er, that's the norwegian site, you should translate the skolelinux.org
> pages (www subdir in CVS).

Ops... Communication problem. In fact, we ARE translating the www
subdir...   8-)
And thanks for the attention, Cobaco and the others that reply this
question...   8-)
Cheers,

Aracnus