Re: bind9 is comming

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> Section 10.7.4 (of Debian Policy 3.6.1):

I'm not able to see how this section is relevant.  The scripts in
debian-edu-config updating the configuration isn't maintainer scripts.
It is sysadmin helper scripts.  And the sysadmin is allowed to do
whatever he pleases with the conffiles.  The fact that the sysadmin
helper scripts are executed on request by base-config during
installation do not change the fact that the script are not maintainer
scripts.

(But I agree that we need to modify the Debian packages where we need
to change the configuration at install time, to make it easier to do
this. :)