Re: Proposal for the norwegian bokmål langcode transition for po-debconf

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Denis Barbier]
(...)
So my question is: do you want po2debconf to insert
both -no and -nb fields when no.po is found? when nb.po is found?

Ah, I see.  No, I only want it to insert both when nb.po is present.
When only no.po is present, I want a warning and only -no inserted.
This way I hope to get as many as possible to change to nb.po.

Do I understand you correctly, that ideally nb.po only is the right thing to do, and you want temporary backwards compatibility for those doing The Right Thing - and warn others, both those ignorant about The Right Thing and those doing both by default?

 - Jonas