Re: Proposal for the norwegian bokmål langcode transition for po-debconf

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 02:07:41PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Denis Barbier]
> > Didn't you request that po2debconf incorporates translations with
> > both no and nb language codes in the translated templates file?
>
> Not sure what I did, but I didn't mean to. :)
>
> no.po is the old and obsolete filename.  nb.po is the new and correct
> filename.  I want all debconf usages of no.po to give a warning, as
> nb.po is more correct.

I understand what you wrote about warnings against obsolete PO files,
but this is a different issue.  In base-config, you copy nb.po to no.po
so that translated templates files contain -no and -nb fields.  So my
question is: do you want po2debconf to insert both -no and -nb fields
when no.po is found? when nb.po is found?

Denis