Tux Paint debian packages

One of the latest versions of 'Tux Paint,' my drawing program for kids,
has been packaged up for Debian by	Ben Armstrong.

Once the newly-separated "tuxpaint-stamps" package goes through,
it should all be available in Sid.

Ben was also kind enough to create a Woody package, for us stable users
to play with.  I just tested it on my system here at work, and it works fine!

I've added links to the packages at his 'people.debian.org' page on the
Tux Paint website, under 'Downloads':

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

You'll need the 'tuxpaint' and 'tuxpaint-data' packages, at the very least.
I also recommend the 'tuxpaint-stamps-default' package (although I believe
Ben consider those 'required,' since stamps are such a core part of the
program).

Enjoy!  (Thanks, Ben!)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com