Re: Work-needing packages report for Sep 27, 2002

Le Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 12:31:18AM +0200, wnpp@debian.org écrivait:
> Please refer to http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ for more information.

> The following packages are orphaned:
[...]
> [NEW] ggradebook (#162059), orphaned 3 days ago
>
> [NEW] xeuklides (#162063), orphaned 3 days ago

Maybe someone in debian-edu may be interested by those orphaned
packages... anyone interested to take them over ? Even if you're
not Debian developer but that you want to become one, you can start by
adopting packages and we'll find sponsor to upload them for you and to
help you a bit.

Here are some other who might be of some interest too :
>    gaspell (#149015), orphaned 114 days ago
>      Reverse Depends: gnome-extras
>      Reverse Depends: libkore-dev aethera
[...]
>    langdrill (#88244), orphaned 573 days ago

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com