Re: What do you want to do

Raphael Hertzog wrote:

1. Are you a debian developer ?

No (not yet)

2. If no, would you like to become a developer in order to
  maintain some packages ?

I thought about that.

3. Do you have packaging skills/experience ?

A bit, I know what the debian/ directory does, but I'm unfamiliar with the Debian official build process.

5. Are you willing to write/translate documentation for educational
  software ?

I'll leave that to documentators...

6. What area in the big educational landscape are of special interest
for you (math, physics, biology, languages, etc.) ?
As I'm a student of biology, my choice is obvious :-)

7. Freetyle question. What else would you like to do within DebianEdu ?
  What do you expect from DebianEdu ?

What else? -> I'm working with Mario Fux (he writes, I proofread :-) on a monthly column on Free Software and Education. More information will be publicized on this list soon.

What expect? -> More Debian packages of Free education Software.

Bye,
 Christian