Re: What do you want to do

Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> 1. Are you a debian developer ?

Not now.

> 2. If no, would you like to become a developer in order to
>    maintain some packages ?

Yes, I'd like to maintain wims, units-filter, chemeq, flydraw, texgd.

> 3. Do you have packaging skills/experience ?

A beginner's experience.

> 5. Are you willing to write/translate documentation for educational
>    software ?

I've beginned to internationalize and localize to french the Grace/xmgr
package. This work is not maintained for two years.

> 6. What area in the big educational landscape are of special interest
>    for you (math, physics, biology, languages, etc.) ?

physics and chemistry.

> 7. Freetyle question. What else would you like to do within DebianEdu ?
>    What do you expect from DebianEdu ?

What I'd like to do... improve support for physics and chemistry
educational software.
I expect a good distribution for my school ;c)

best regards,			Georges.