linex & skolelinux.es & debian-edu

Hola!

(Crossposting to the german skolelinux list, as there has been some discussion
about the spanish version of debian-edu.)

In Extremadura there has been a short discussion between Knut and one of the
non-technical people (Pablo?) behind LinEx, the linux distribution also used
in schools in Extremadura. Knut, can you please give a short summary on this?

To me it seems like a logical long term goal, to try to make
debian-edu/Skolelinux brandable, so that in Extremadura the skolelinux-CD
could look like (and be) LinEx, while in other places it's debian-edu.uk and
somewhere else it's skolelinux.no - I know this will be a rather long way,
cause LinEx and Debian-Edu, while both are debian based, differ quite a lot.
(And technical solutions sometimes don't work for real world problems or
political issues.)

regards,
	Holger