Re: Lastenheft war -> Re: Bitte um Feedback für Moderationskonzept des Schulserver-Entwicklertreffens in Karlsruhe

* Markus Koelle <mkoelle@gmx.de> [040606 21:51]:

> On 6 Jun 2004 at 21:08, Volker Eckert wrote:
>
> Hallo,
>
> > Da ja hier alle Qualifizierungexperten sind, brauch ich ja kein
> > Kürzelverzeichnis schreiben :)
>

> Es wäre vielleicht doch nicht schlecht, wenn du kurz(!) die
> Abkürzungen  IQ, OQ, DQ erklären würdest. Danke!

Quality mananagement as described in DIN 69905 [8] is split into
several steps, each with its own documents and procedures:

1. Design Qualification (DQ):
   This step covers the agreement between users and developers (i.e. what users
   expect from, and what developers plan to provide with Skolelinux).

   1.1. Requirements Specification:
        This document describes the requirements brought forth by our users
        in a non-technical way.

   2.2. Functional Specification:
        This documents describes the methods/tools Skolelinux will use to meet
        the requirements laid in the Requirements Specification.

2. Installation Qualification (IQ):
   In this step one (or more) users go through checklist(s) confirming that the
   elements laid out in the Functional Specification are present.

3. Operational Qualification (OQ):
   In this step one (or more) users confirm that the elements laid out in the
   Functional Specification are working.

4. Performance Qualification (PQ):
   In this step one (or more) users confirm that all the different parts from
   the Functional Specification not only work, but also play together as intended.

Regards/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt
--
LUG Ravensberg                 http://www.lugrav.de