Re: [semi-VAC] Washington DC & New York: Feb 23 -> Mar 3, 2019

I was thinking about this and had planned to talk to Zobel about it, but...  we will likely be back in the DC area in the early afternoon of *next* Sunday, and I could certainly have time then to meet up and we will be driving so we could meet up then.

What do people think?  Anyone available a week from today in the afternoon to meet?  We could do somewhere near metro.

Thanks!

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 21:42 Aaron M. Ucko <amu@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> writes:

> I arrived in Arlington just a few minutes ago.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet you after all, but hope you enjoy the
remainder of your trip.  (Weeknights really don't work for me, sorry.)

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu