Re: [semi-VAC] Washington DC & New York: Feb 23 -> Mar 3, 2019

Greetings,

* Aaron M. Ucko (amu@alum.mit.edu) wrote:
> Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I will be staying in Hotel in Arlington.
>
> Great, that should be at least somewhat more convenient to get to than
> Dulles for most of us, myself included.

Ok, based on that info, I would probably suggest somewhere in Clarendon
as a nice location that isn't *too* far from the hotel (about 15m) and
is easily reachable via metro.  Another option would be in the Court
House area (about a 7 minute walk).

Specific places that could be good:

- Ireland's Four Courts (Court House)
- Arlington Rooftop Bar & Grill (Court House)
- Heritage Brewpub & Roastery (Clarendon)
- The Liberty Tavern (Clarendon)
- O'Sullivan's Irish Pub (Clarendon)

(You may have noticed that I have a slight bias when it comes to
locations...).

Unfortunately, due to some family commitments that I didn't fully
appreciate initially, I don't think I can make it on Saturday.  I would
be able to make a *Sunday* afternoon/early evening get together, or
likely any time on Monday.

Thanks!

Stephen