Re: [semi-VAC] Washington DC & New York: Feb 23 -> Mar 3, 2019

Greetings,

* Aaron M. Ucko (amu@alum.mit.edu) wrote:
> Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> writes:
>
> > I will arrive on Saturday afternoon at Dulle. Early evening sounds good,
> > but be warned, as it is a trans-atlantic flight i might get a bit tired
> > later the evening...
>
> That's fair.  Anyone else want to join us and/or suggest a place to meet
> near Dulles?  In particular, last I checked, there were several
> Virginians on this list...

I'm right near Dulles, and I think the plan is that I'm going to be
picking zobel up. :)  There's quite a few options around Dulles, some of
which can also be reached more-or-less by metro, like Reston Town Center
or Tyson's Corner, and then there's places out in Chantilly (which is
where I live) that could also work.

So, I guess what I'm asking here is- what's the criteria for a place?
Should it be reachable by metro?  Does it need to be very close to
Dulles?

Thanks!

Stephen