Re: Toronto Bug Squashing Party in April

On 19-04-03 01 h 52, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> I know our cities are not really close to each other, and I know that
> travelling for a one-day event can be tough, but we would love to see
> more members of the Debian Québécois movement here with us.  This event
> will be important because, if all goes right, it will help us bootstrap
> a much needed Debian community here in Toronto (I still can't believe we
> don't have one).

Hey Sergio!

I wanted to write to you but it seems you bested me!

Do you have any idea if crash space will be available at the venue or
anywhere else not far from there?

For me, being able to bring a sleeping bag and not have to pay for a
hotel room 2 nights in a row would make the difference between a 'I have
to think about it' and a 'Sure I'll come' :D

Cheers,

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau