Re: Debian Developper from Paris, in NYC for 10 days

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 11:17 PM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
I'd say pick a time/date that works for you and let people know.
Perhaps this Saturday night, or Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night of
next week?

I know a few people are out of town right now, but I'll certainly come
out if you propose something.

I'm available Saturday night. Both Pacific Standard and Vol de Nuit are OK for me, I don't eat moules however but that would be find as I guess they have anything else to eat.

Is Saturday OK? What time do you prefer?
--
Cyril Bouthors - ISVTEC.com - +33-184-161-617 +1-347-294-7146