[Debian-NYC] advocate for becoming DD

Hey all,

Now that I've been a DM for at over 6 months, I'm thinking I'm ready to take the final step and become a full DD.  I figure the Debian-NYC people know me better than anyone else in Debian, so I'd ask here.  If you want more info on my packaging, here are the 34 packages I am one of the maintainers on, plus the 9 that are in the works:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=hans%40eds.org

My name is registered in the system if you are ready to advocate:
https://nm.debian.org/nmadvocate.php?email=hans%40eds.org

.hc